Report MIPS in 2020 with the Clinical Data Registries
Powered by Premier
We’d like to thank all of our valued 2019 MIPSwizard reporting practices. The final submission period for the MIPSwizard registry concluded in 2019 and the MIPSwizard registry will no longer be a self-service registry solution supported by Premier.
Premier does offer a portfolio of other specialized manual data entry registries that satisfy Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting and are powered by the same registry platform.
The Manual Data Entry Qualified Clinical Data Registries include:
- The Renal Physicians Association Kidney Quality Improvement Registry*
- The Renal Physicians Association (RPA) Kidney Quality Improvement Registry is intended for nephrologists and nephrology practitioners to foster performance improvement and improve outcomes in the care of patients with kidney disease and related disorders.
- The National Osteoporosis Foundation Quality Improvement Registry*
- The National Home-Based Primary Care & Palliative Care Registry*
- The National Home-Based Primary Care & Palliative Care (NHPBC) Registry, created in collaboration with the American Academy of Home Care Medicine, the West Health Institute and Premier, is intended to improve patient care by putting population-appropriate measures into the field, benchmarking across home-based medical practices around the country, helping practices engage in a learning community focused on quality improvement, and providing a mechanism for home-based medical providers to report quality indicator data to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in the context of value-based care and payment.
Looking for Additional Premier® Clinical Data Solutions?
Premier’s comprehensive Clinical Data Registry portfolio, including data integration and quality improvement registry options.
PY19 MIPSwizard Customers will be Supported through March 2021
We will support PY19 MIPSwizard customers through March 2021. To access your account, login here. If you have any additional support issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on CMS announcements regarding COVID-19 related relief in MIPS reporting please visit https://qpp.cms.gov/
Access educational resources, MIPSwizard information, as well as current related program and policy updates.
Premier supports several national specialty organizations’ Qualified Clinical Data Registries.
2019 MIPSwizard registration and submission is now closed.
2019 registration is now closed. Need help with 2020 MIPS reporting? Fill out the form to connect with a member of our team.
Our support team is available to assist
at no extra cost.